Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday, 22 November 2008
In Memory of a Beautiful, Spectacular, Wonderful, Emotional Day

Praise God for all He has done, all He has brought us through, for the joy, the laughter, the love, and today: the tears, as we bade our play goodbye...

It's over. I'd better not think of that t
oo much otherwise I'll start crying again. I've already cried all my makeup off. I started bawling right from when we reached the foyer after marching up the auditorium. Hugging everyone, taking teary-eyed, teary-faced pictures, all the celebration, all the cheers...

I'll never forget this play, especially these last 3 days. There're no words to describe the whole experience in its entirety. I can only keep these feelings close to my heart; one of the most precious times in my life. It wasn't all smooth, wasn't all easy, but the hard, hard work we did, and all the glitches that we managed to overcome made it just so much more memorable. I only wish I had said "Just throw it in the fire" to Meg, about Brooke's satchel. :]

I can't tell of all the things that happened in the play here, because there would be far too much to write. But here, just so you know how special it was, and always will be to me, I'll tell you this: to commemorate the play, tomorrow to church, I will wear the skirt the mom made for me. Also because Rachel, my best friend, is here to see it. Plus I'm in an emotional state, and therefore not thinking clearly, because if I was, there'd be no way I'd wear a skirt. Besides, it's black, and I shall be mourning for the play.

Glory to God in the highest!!!

No comments: