Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a big week coming up for me!

If the play hadn't been postponed for the Princess's cremation, it's be all finished by now. Think of that. O_O

Thank goodness for the cremation. I don't want the play to end. =]

So, the drama that we've put so much time, heart, and effort into over the last 12 weeks or more is about to come to a head. The character that I've waited for 2 years to be, that I've slowly been bringing to life these last few months, is about to be shown off in just a few more days. And then... she'll be gone.

Wow.

This week's gonna be insane, I anticipate. Rehearsals are meant to be until 7 pm, but we're told to "be prepared to stay till 9". My grades are gonna drop some... but it's okay, I'll put them back up after the play. How fun, tho! Staying at school till that late with people I love. ^^

Sorry, Rach. Wish I'd seen earlier that next Tues is a holiday, then you could've stayed till Wednesday. Sigh. Guess we'll just have to cram all our yakking into the few days that we do have, then. =P

Since Friday, I've resolved to watch at least parts of the Little Women movie, everyday, for the benefit of my character. Lol, yes, I am that dedicated to the play.

DRAMA, HERE I COME!

No comments: