Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yesterday's holiday was a timely break for me, cuz I was getting swamped by work. =) We went house hunting for the first half of the day. The highlights of the outing for me were:

1) At one of the houses, a FAT, FLUFFY, ORANGE CAT that looked like Garfield. And in the kitchen of that house, an OLD THAI CAT which, according to the owner, is 22 YEARS OLD. And "don't go anywhere. Just sit there." XD And there were a few chickens and rabbits running around in the yard too. Funneh. ^^

Wish I could've taken pictures, but I'd left my camera in the car.

2) At another house, there was a BIG, FAT, FLUFFY DOG that looked like... a. Well, big dog I guess. It's most impressive view was from the front, when it was laying down. Unfortunately I couldn't get a pic from that angle cuz it got up and came to the gate to see us. Here're some less impressive pics, but he still looks plush. =3






We went in to see the house, and it was really big, really spacious inside... I liked it a lot. My fav out of all the houses we saw. Took some pictures, but I'm not gonna post them cuz I think it'd be a bit rude to the owners, for them to have some stranger post pics of the inside of their house, when we're not even sure we're gonna move in. However, the next pic won't do much harm. Jana in the staircase banister, hahaha.


3) While we were in the car by the side of the road waiting for smth, this guy walked by, and stopped near us, all the while BLATANTLY PICKING HIS NOSE. Like, gross can! XD Thkfully the windows of dad's car are tinted, cuz we were all laughing like nuts and falling about. I mean, srsly, he just stood there and picked for a good 2 minutes, if not longer. Mom said at one point he hit pay dirt, and the booger that came out was so big she could see it fall from his hand to the ground, even from the distance we were at. I dunno, I was alrd laughing like crazy so I didn't see.

Super ah beng loh. Just stand in the middle of the road and dig. Mouth hanging open, dun even bother to cover, just dig dig dig... laughed until I cried n my lungs almost burst sia. XD

Today we were all back to school. I think half the highschool population must've been up late last night on the school website clicking "refreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefresh", hoping that a new announcement would pop up and say school was cancelled for today too. School was pretty mediocre today, nothing too special. Did a bit of student council stuff for the clothing drive. After school, mom and dad went to look at houses again around Bangna Villa, so I was at Verity's house for a few hours chatting and doing homework. =) Thanks Verity! ^^

And now I am at home, feeling like I've got a flu coming on, so I'd better get to sleep. At least it's Friday tomorrow, so I can rest it off before it develops. Hehe. The week feels a lot shorter when we have a Wednesday off... =P

We missed after sch prac on Tues (all after school activities were cancelled for this week), class on Wed, after sch prac today... but finally, there is drama tomorrow!!

1 comment:

ShiR* said...

hahaha. i wish u took pic of the big fat cat! n' that dog sure is fat! so cute <3! and .. umm o.m.g Jana so thin! hahaha . hahah funny about the booger n' refresh website part :P
partly true ^___^