Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm getting better. =) Rest, water, more rest, more water, and the insipid, impending cold soon fades back to nothing. Well, almost gone... still gotta go easy for the next day or so.

Though I didn't exactly go easy after school on Friday. I had planned to go home and rest, but then Ruthanne, Joanna, and Becky were going to Central, I just had to hang out with them. They all live really far away, and hardly ever EVER stay around this area after school. We didn't do much, just a bunch of us (the 3 aforementioned, Jonathan, Caleb, Tim, Marsha, Joei, Naveed, and myself) went to McDonalds and ate and chatted for nearly 2 hours. Near the end Tim wanted to go look for hair dye so I went with him... when we got back to Macs, the others were just walking out. Ruthanne and Joanne had left already... I didn't say bye to them. Oops. :P

This morning I was woken up at 7.20 by Jana playing the piano. = = She had come and considerately closed my door before that, but both she and my mom (whom I think was giving her a piano lesson at that time of the morning X_X ) forgot that the sound comes in from my window too. I would've gone back to sleep, but hearing kiddie songs being played multiple times doesn't permit such luxuries.

So I had to get up. I got a good amount of homework done, before I took a nap at about 11.30 to reclaim the 2 hours of sleep that were rightfully mine. At 1 p.m. Jana came and woke me up to say it was lunch time. Mom and dad were out house hunting, so Jana and I were supposed to make sandwiches.

Mumbling, "Yeah okay... go start... I'm coming," into my pillow, I promptly went back to sleep. And when I woke up again about 20 minutes later, Jana had gone and made her lunch, and started eating, and finished eating. Heh. I'm a really good sister. =/

(Home)worked, worked, through most of the day. Did a bit of cooking, played piano, memorized lines for drama, tried to play flute again... Not much excitement, but I liked it. =) The peace, the lull of familiarity and routine... ^^ Cuz I have a feeling that next week is going to get pretty busy. Esp since 5 big scenes that Jo's in have to be memorized by next Saturday. Maybe we'll have another political-unrest-stay-at-home day...

We had a nice dinner that mom threw together pretty quick. Pumpkin soup and pork ribs.. for the amount of prep time, it sure was good. :) We add whipping cream to the soup. Mom splattered/dripped/poured it in or wtv, and I took a picture cuz I liked how it had this abstract, artsy look. The colors were nice too, but that's kinda lost in the pic cuz of the orange light in the dining room.


There was a real nice sunrise on Friday:




And now for a change of scenery...

Jana has this huge blister on her big toe.



She's been limping around all day and calling the blister names. XD Guess it really does hurt tho.




=) Heheheheheh.

1 comment: