Sunday, September 7, 2008

Didn't go to church today, but I heard this from dad, who did go-->

Aunty Janice went up there as the mc, making BCF history as the first woman to mc. And her opening line is: "In case you're all wondering why I'm up here mc-ing, it's because last week I signed up to be an usher, but I signed the wrong slot."

HAHAHA. XD

And then later on, "As the worship team comes up, I'd like to read a passage from scripture... *opens Bible*... Oh shoot, I forgot my glasses."

Lol!!!! XD

So yeah, stayed at home the whole day. Partly cuz of this cold that's been coming on, and I need to rest it away before it gets worse, because I can't afford to be sick this next week. Partly cuz I had things to do, and partly cuz after church dad had a church leaders' meeting that lasted for a long time. Did homework (AP WORLD HISTORY TAKES FOREVERRR TO DOO >.O), finally got to work on Aunty Gwen's sheep pen logo thingamajig, watched part of the Emperor's March (that penguin thing).... I love emperor penguins! I mean, I've always thought penguins were hilarious, but MAAn, you gotta watch that documentary. They're funnier than I ever imagined! :D

This morning Jana was wallowing in bed. She's so tiny. Srsly one little ball when she curls up.



Not much to say today. Oh, apart from that it REALLY IS GOOD to make Sunday a day of rest. =) Not chionging to finish homework and stuff. Cram on Saturday, chillax on Sunday. Okies, time to sleep, buhbye~ ^^

No comments: