Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's start the post with a smiley face!

:)

Cuz there're awesome weather- cool (cold, actually) and windy because it just rained- and I've had a real good day.

So far, the last few weeks since school started, Monday's have always kinda been my longest days. Aside from the fact that they're Mondays, I mean. Just something to do with the way my Monday's classes are arranged or smth, perhaps. But today, it felt faster than a normal day. And as the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun.

First and second period weren't too heavy, but they didn't drag either. So very quickly, I was on to break, and then drama after that. 4th period was Mandarin, and even that was a little faster than usual. Plus now I'm getting to know Minjee more cuz I sit next to her. =)

Then lunch! Mr Philip and Mr Jim got our student council to tell us our prayer requests, and they prayed for us. Then down in the cafeteria, I had a good long conversation with Nat about his Buddhism, and Christianity. He really is such a nice guy. Gonna keep praying for him. I'm so glad that he's open to conversation and discussion.

Fifth period was Jchl2, and as usual, Mr Robert had funny stories to crack us up with.

After school we had drama practice again. This is what had happened before, tho: The original schedule says that Mon after-sch prac was for a scene involving a lot of people (2.6), and Wed in-sch prac was just a scene (3.8) with me and one other actor. We swapped those two, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, that guy in 3.8 wasn't around when we made the announcement for the swap. So today he suddenly told us he had sports practice. Since it would've been pretty weird (and an inefficient use of time) to let me practice a scene alone (lollll :P), we decided to practice 3.1 instead [the REJECTION SCENE, dun dun dun dunnnnn]. That meant making Caleb stay back for practice after he'd been told he didn't need to stay back today, but oh well.

With just the two of us, practice went so well and Mr Philip was so happy with it that our 1-hr practice (Monday's are 1 hr, Tues and Thurs are 2 and a half) ended in half an hour! :D Not to say I'm happy about cutting practice short, but I'm just real happy that our teacher/director thought we did that well. Much encouraged. =)

Then I was about to go home with dad, but when I walked to the elementary building to get Jana, I saw Ruthanne, Joanna, Becky, and Caleb all playing bball, and I had to join in. ^^^^^^^^^ It felt like what the drama should be, with Laurie laughing and horsing around with the March family. ^^^^^^^

I'm in terrible shape though. I played for 8 minutes (that's just one quarter of a game), and then I was glad that it was time to go home. XD Better buck up on my fitness before bball season comes around. Even my dear skinny little Sarah Seah can run 10 km! (And I'm very proud of you. A li'l jealous, and put to shame as well, but yeah. Hehehhe. :))

Came home, did homework, yadda yadda, so on and so forth, and am now going to sleep and enjoy this beautiful, amazing weather. :D Ciao~

No comments: