Friday, September 12, 2008

Sorry I haven't updated for a couple of days. There's been a serious amount of work, plus I've been kinda ill. I've been holding out quite well, actually, in terms of not getting sick. For the past few weeks a lot of my friends were down, but I managed to keep un-sick. Guess it finally caught up with me, during this hectic week. Still not as bad as it could be tho, thanks to prayer, rest, sleep, lotsa water, and drama. Yes, drama class, I do believe. How so? Because it keeps me happy, even when my head feels all stuffed up. =3

You know how it feels when you wanna sneeze, you're gonna sneeze, you're aboouuuuuut to sneeze... and then it goes back in? Well today, I've had that happen at least 20 times. It's TORTURE, I tell you. Not just "no shiok" okayyyyy. It's an almighty, I-could-kill-myself-right-now-if-this-sneeze-doesn't-come-out feeling. Terrible terrible terrible.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be getting much less busy over the next few days or next week. I haven't even been on msn for a couple of days. So I may not blog often, but I'll try to. (Keep checking tho, in case I do. =))

I'd better get to sleep now. Tomorrow, from 9-12am is our first drama "run", meaning we go through all the scenes we've practiced thus far, but without scripts. Kinda feels like a test. :P But I'm quite excited for it, because since we're forced to not have our scripts, it's gonna free up our actions and stuff, and therefore hopefully give more life to the characters and play. Oh, this week we were trying on some costumes and stuff... I'll see if I can get pictures of that in the future. Costumes are fun, fun, very fun. Esp when we all look at each other and laugh, fluffing those huge skirts around, and try to be all lady-like. ^^^^

Ta~!

No comments: