Friday, August 29, 2008

Well I had a terrific birthday on Thursday!!! =D

Just too bad I didn't have time to blog about it straight after, but yeah. ^^ I brought some of mom's awesome brownies to school to give out, and I'm sure that had something to do with the extra number of smiling faces around the hallways, but apart from that, I was really moved by how many people wished me happy bday, and would have whether the brownies were there or not. Throughout the day I think I must've received at least a hundred good wishes from people... pretty incredible.

When the first bell rang in the morning for us to go to our lockers, my Little Women mom, and two out of three sisters were waiting at my locker to tackle me with a great group hug. Then in first period, Mr Philip (drama/choir teacher) brought the choir in to my Physics class to sing happy birthday (actually this one is owed more to Lily and Wanissa, cuz they're the ones who told Mr Philip). I was shocked. Stunned. Open-mouth-flabberghasted. Like, WOW.

At lunch, we had our student council meeting. Suddenly Joanne's phone rang, and it was Mr Mark calling from the States: Mrs Malia was having their baby! Yeah, so their kid and I now have the same birthday, hahahah.

Last period, I was surprised again when Mr Robert had the class sing some funny happy birthday "remix" that he learned when he was a waiter back in the US. Apparently, it was Alliya who had told him it was my bday. =}

My dearest Beth and Meg (actually Ruthanne and Joanna), during their studyhall period, had gone and made a big "Happy Birthday Jo!" poster and stuck it on the green room mirror, where I saw it when I went for drama practice after school. Thanks, you two, really. Thank you. :D :D

So yeah, it was a wonderful day, and I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not to mention the blog tags, and the people who also wished me on msn and facebook. =) =) =) Quote Bobin Lee, "You're halfway done through your teen's.. and over to your twenties." Lol! Wowz...

-------

Yesterday, Friday, school was good too. After I got the second period AP Calc test out of the way, my day felt light as a feather. They showed some funny videos in chapel... in drama class I had a good laugh as dad worked with Jay on his German accent as Professor Bhaer.. after school I hung out with Becky D, had a really good talk, both jokey and serious. After that I went to Central with my family. I bought a book with some of the bday money mom gave me. ^^ It the World Atlas of Birds, and NO, before you call me a nerd, it's NOT for studying purposes. I got it because now I'm interested in drawing birds, creating my own, especially since I learned how wings and feathers worked. When I was at Asia Books, I saw this:

And had to take a picture, cuz "John Brooke" is the name of one of the Little Woman characters. ^^

We went to Pizza Company for diner, and saw Mr Robert there. We invited him to join us at our table, though he was pretty much done with his meal already. We all yaked for awhile, then he left. Then a bunch of my school friends showed up, around the time when my family was just done eating. Mom and Dad and Jana went of shopping for awhile, so I stayed with my friends. Met a new person named Danny there, a former ICS student who went away after 5th grade. He's back to Thailand on vacation, but is leaving soon. He's the one in the white shirt, bottom left. Continuing clockwise: david kim, Meeka (you can't quite see her tho), Richelle, Tim, Adam, May, Nathan.











Back home, dad wanted to watch Meet Dave. (Pirated dvd :P) So we all gather in the room, load the thing, go to language setup... and we're offered audio in two languages: Thai and RUSSIAN. XD XD XD XD And the English subtitles were so messed up too, and we decided to watch another movie. This time, dad chooses Mutant Chronicles. "Nah, it's not violent," he says. HAHAHHA, it's as bad as the Saving Private Ryan opening battle scene, except that it lasts a lot longer. XD After 20 minutes of the blood and gore and pretty language, mom made him press the stop button.

So we watched Little Women instead. ^^ Very interesting.. it helped me form a more 3D, realistic world in my head for which to base my acting on. Next week I'm gonna invite our drama cast to come over and watch it all together, cuz it'll do us good. Wheee~

Today, early morning, 5 am, I woke and and was trying to get ready for school. And then I realized it was Saturday. WHAT A FEELING to flop down on the pillow again and go back to sleep!! :D I woke up properly at around 10, had breakfast, did some hw.. then ended having a nap again just because the weather today is so nice. :)

And now, back to work. Hehe. ^^

1 comment:

ShiR* said...

great you had a wonderful bday.
oh that lucky baby have same bday as you!! heheh =D
.. yeah. oh gee. Danny change so much!!. LOL. well .
hows ur weekend?