Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm am blogging now because the upper-frontal quadrant of my cranium hurts too much from note-taking off paragraphs and pages of tiny font in a history textbook, to do any more work for the moment.

It's the end of August!! The month that only comes around once a year! My month!! My country's month. It's over already. o_o At the end of July I was saying how fast time had gone by since I'd come back to Thailand at the end of June. Now it's the end of August already. Oh boy.

Today I'm not too sure why my "xin qing" (mood; state of mind) was as bad as it was. Maybe just a series of small disappointments, each on their own utterly insignificant, but adding up to be quite a force to be reckoned with. Maybe? Maybe just a mood swing. Maybe, if I may make a slightly more dramatic guess here, spiritual oppression? Cuz the last time I felt this (two weeks ago) was on Sunday too. Even though on Sundays I get to fellowship with wonderful people with big hugs and smiles and lots of encouragement. So I dunno. I'm just glad tomorrow's back to school. No-... check that. Back to drama practice. =)

After church we were at Seacon Square. I only had to follow mom window shopping for a little while, but because I was feeling kinda grouchy (though trying to hide it), I was pushed to the deciding point of a decision I've been considering for some time now. That being, To my future husband: I PROMISE TO TRY MY BEST TO NEVER DRAG YOU ALONG ON SHOPPING TRIPS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TERRIBLE IT FEELS.

Yup. Hehe.

Hm, not much to say today. Well, more that there's not much time to say all that could be said, if I was willing to say it. Hope I'm not as down and "bleargh" tomorrow as I have been today. Apologies for the non-positive post. There're enough emo-blogs out there, but I guess it's also unrealistic to be smiling everday, all the time, at everything.

Back to work now, woooot. ^^

Of course, it could be a certain "bug" that I've caught, so says the self-doctor. One I've had before, one that you'll never become immune to, especially not in these years of volatile teenage emotions. Sigh. And just when I thought I'd recovered from the last one, too.

1 comment:

ShiR* said...

is it that time of the month for you?
heheh :P jk.
u have moodswings.
dun worry. i have it so often! :P
well,, feel betta!
true about the shopping thing. its juz sad. although.. if its Kazu, u wuldn't even have to mind. ! hahah.