Sunday, August 10, 2008

POIEMA.

Miss you.

The more I try and get involved back with my life here, the more I miss and long for the ppl there.

That's not good.

I must... live everyday, knowing that each is special. I must cherish my friends and relationships and responsibilities wherever I am.

But it's just hard.

Anyway, today our family all wore red tops and white pants to church, for ytd's Sg National Day. =) Yes, we make it quite known that we are Singaporeans, and PROUD OF IT. Ahahaha. I guess we're all a little more patriotic (esp me, haha) , now that we're not living there any more. Like, "you don't know what you have, till it's gone", and "absence makes the heart grow fonder". That sorta thing.

At home dad was all like, "Take picture, take picture." But then he had some difficulty figuring out the timer on his cam, so we ended up with dunno how many candid shots of us half- , or not-at-all-posing for the picture, because the shutter would go off at the wrong time and dunno wad. Finally got 2 good ones, haha. Jana's proudly holding the Sg flag she colored in Sunday school- because of the Olympics, all the kids got to color their own country's flag. (As mom said, "It would have been a lot easier for us in primary school if they just printed out flags for us to color, like that. Not make us draw all the starsss and the moon by ourselves..." Rmb those days? Haha.)



Ah, and now I've finally gotten all the pics I want from dad's camera, so I'll be able to post pics from the beach trip, and put up the Give Us Clean Hands video from youth sunday. =)
Short post tonight, it's late, and tmr's an early day.

Daphne, Jia En, Lydia, Jocylyn.... :D *piang eh* ^^

No comments: