Friday, August 1, 2008

JONATHAN KONG. = =

AND DEQI AND DAPH.


YOU KNOW YOUR CRIMES.

...

I seriously kenna. = =


But, well...

It was dam hilarious lah, I gotta admit. XD Good job, good job. I had a pretty strong feeling it was you, Johnny. Smth lidat, suuure got you behind it somewhere.

Ok anywayy,

Didn't do much today until about 4, when we went to the dentist. Mom dropped me at the hospital first (here in Thailand, we go to hospitals even for regular checkups and stuff. Not as many private clinics and stuff as in Sg), and then sent Jana's friend home after ytd's sleepover. Mom and Jana were gonna come for their checkups too after that. So I was at the hospital 20 mins before my appoinment at 5. No prob. But then after 5 came and went, I still waited for another nearly 40 mins.

And you know how they say things like "it never rains except the day you don't have an umbrella", and that kinda thing? Well yea, I wanted to use the bathroom but it was around 5 oclock and I wasn't sure if they were gonna call me soon. Then waited all the way until 5.40, finally decided to go, and when I came back the assistant nurses were all looking for me. Right then, right in the 2 minutes that I chose to leave the waiting room. = = A bit embrassing.
After my checkup was finished, I waited for Mom and Jana to finish theirs. Found a pen & some scrap paper so I doodled. Here's one I think is okay enough to show, hahah. I dunno what the top creature is... sth between a boar and an alligator. I think I'll redraw it, make it more reptillian.


As an aside, you CAN so draw with pen. It actually gives a nice interesting effect, different from pencil all the time.

Came home, had Sg style curry chicken for dinner. After that went to bball with Jessica downstairs. I went down, and in the first 1 min I was there, it started to rain. We continued playing awhile but then it got heavier so we went under the sheltered part of my block. The rain eased up and we went back to play, but then her dad made her go home. I was enjoying being out in the rain, and played for another few minutes, then it got REALLY heavy so had to leave. Fun man, don't mind playing bball in the rain again. =D

Btw, go try this brain teaser. =)

---
You 3, stop messing with my mind... = = hahahahaha.

No comments: