Thursday, July 31, 2008

Edit: I've just looked at the classes I have next year.. the schedule's not confirmed yet, but apparently if I wanna take AP Calculus, I have to drop either Drama or Audition Choir. Makes me sad. =( Hope I can work something out... but I trust that God has better plans (and being honest, I know I don't need both fine arts classes, so yeah..) I'm looking forward to school tho! ^^

Today I finished drawing this, trying out a few tutorials. Glad I'm getting a bit further with my graphics work now.. =P

Random, I know.. just one wing there, right? XD

Today we had a welcoming party for new ICS teachers. Some of them just flew in to Thailand a week ago. It was a lot of fun, and nice to get to know them first outside of a school setting. It sets a friendlier tone for the rest of the year. ^^

Jana's got 3 friends staying over tonight. Went swimming with them earlier. They're a lot of fun, those little ones. X) And just now we lost the snake.. Pi crawled out sometime while the teachers were here. Gave me a scare, cuz after looking around in many many places, the terrible thought that maybe it went on the balcony and dropped down 15 floors occurred to us. I felt sick, man. Like, it's the same kind of feeling when you hear that someone you care about got hurt. And I can understand a bit more now what the Bible means when it said that when just ONE is saved, all of Heaven rejoices. Or like that parable about the woman and the 10 coins, and she was so happy when she found the one she lost.

Very glad to say Pi's safe, it had just gone into the old tv cardboard box that we didn't think it could get into. :P

This is Pi (as in 3.14), my ball python. He/she/it is about 4 and a half feet, alrd full grown. Very fat, very slow, very shy. =) Cute. ("cute" is subjective, ok? haha.)




Man, this month went by really fast... Cn't believe I left Sg on the last day of June and now it's alrd the last day of July. Hope October comes around quickly too. ^^

Hm... I know there were some other things I wanted to say, but cnt think of them now, so ok~ byeee~

No comments: