Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wow, I actually forgot to blog ytd. I had full intention to, but I was so sleepy tt a lot of things which had been on my to-do list just slipped off my mind.

I drew this in photoshop, was trying out some new techniques. It's a bit messy, but still an improvement over what I've been doing until this point.


At this point in time, I feel I must lament and mourn my father's aging. More specifically, the memory loss that accompanies aging. Ytd I showed him a picture of May, Jo, Lani, and I at the beach. He pointed at May and said, "Oh, is that Ann?"

I don't even have any friends called Ann.

And then later on, over some meal or other he asked, "Yesterday you were playing basketball with Daniel, right?"

".... (What?) ....Dad, his name is Robin."

Sigh. Dadddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....


Oh, more pictures! A bit belated, but at least they're here. (Jo's camera)

Dinnering on the first evening


Dinnering in greyscale :P


Cnt rmb what I was doing, trying to look emo or not, or mb just a candid shot~


Sparklers! =D


The first time we tried l.o.v.e, and Lani got the L the wrong way around XD


M for May, J for Joanne, A for.. Me


=) Glow sticks!


Small jelly (abt 5 inches). There were a LOT of these. You got see the big one in my earlier post?


Heart! ^^ Surprisingly easy to make


Dun wanna get up..


Chillaxing man... wooo~

Didn't do all too much today, just suffered in pain from bballing after weeks of inactivity... worked on more photoshop, baked cheesecake/ butterscotch crumble with mom, played bridge with the family... yeah. =) Tomorrow we're having the new ICS teachers come over to our house for a welcoming party. ^^ Fun fun~

1 comment:

ShiR* said...

u drew that?!
messy? its neat!
ure so good *tears up* =]