Monday, July 28, 2008

Joanne's camera mem card's not working properly. O_O She gonna get it fixed tomm, seriously hope it works. Had so many good pics on there!

But oh, in the meantime, here're another 3 from Lani's cam. Hehe. Soooo funny all together. Like a picture flip-book thingy that makes a picture look like its moving. ^^




(Tt's Lani, btw.)

Today I... what did I do?

Oh yea, I drummed, piano-ed, draw-ed, bballed with a neighbor. ^^ And met another neighbor while I was down at the court. They're both from different schools from me, and it made me think. Like, in school we have our school pride and stuff, and then we tend to go "ugh.." at the mention of other schools' names. But shooting baskets around with them just now helped me realize that hey, we're all the same, and interschool sports/competition isn't a reason to say "ehh, look at those ___ people. *roll eyes*".

Ya know?

Oh then after bball I happened to watch this movie on tv. The Lost Room or the Hidden Room or sth like that. It was VERY good. Really interesting, made you go like, "Ooh, COOL...."

And then it ended. Without resolution. Without conclusion. Without any form of closure whatsoever. It felt so bad. It felt like a sneeze that went back in. Argh.

Tmr or sometime I'm gonna change the music on here. Dad's got an instrumental CD called Sea Dreams and it's awesome. Listen for it~ ^^

1 comment:

ShiR* said...

hey its shirley =]
hahaha,, ure right about the international sports thing,, funny :P
hahaha, and oh its the Lost Room. I used to watch that,, then yeah. it got long. hahaha