Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hehe. Today I had to get up early to follow mom to school... apparently some photographers were gonna be there to take pictures for the visa stuff, and in the end they weren't so I got dragged out of bed at 6 for nothing. (Same thing happened on Tues, actually. Had to dress nicely for photograph, then in the end mom had gotten the day wrong.) Then cuz I'd only gotten about 5 hours of sleep, I went and conked out in mom's classroom on the bean bag.

Slept from arnd 7.30 to 11, which is the regular time I wake up during the hols. :P Every so often I'd wake up and change to sleep on my other side so I wouldn't end up with a cramp or crick or smth. And every time I slept, I dreamt. Kinda cool, cuz usually it takes awhile for the body to descend into the dreaming phase of sleep. So in those 3+ hours, I had about 5 or 6 different dreams. One of them was about being in Sg with my friends... at one point I could feel myself starting to wake up and I was like "nononononono stay asleep, keep dreaming, plssssss....." and managed to do it. =D

Gosh. Haven't been this attached to Singapore since I first moved away. I think everything I do here now has some thought of Sg behind it. Well, open house is on Monday and school starts on Wed... I'll see if things revert or not... I doubt it. Like when I first returned from the June trip, I thought that once I started seeing my friends and teachers from here, the Sg life would once again feel distant. But au contraire, everything I've done and everyone I've seen till now has reminded me more of Sg.

Ok enough of that. So today, after I'd rendered myself VERY useful by sleeping in the classroom for 3 hours (mom actually wanted me to help her decorate the place ^^''''), we went for lunch at KFC. Mom went back to school to work some more, and Jana and I cabbed home. We played chess, and it lasted an hour and a half or thereabouts. This set we've got now has colored glass pieces... quite nice to look at. We've been playing a lot of boardgames lately. Chess, mastermind, othello, Sorry [<-- rmb this one, Sarah and Rach?] , chinese checkers... She's pretty good at these thinking, strategy games. =) Good job, Jana.

The wonders of Facebook:
I got in contact with two guys (twins) who were my classmates.... back in nursery. Tung Ling Kindergarten. I mean like, wow, after nearly 13 years. :D Leyon, the guy I bit on the cheek cuz he took my seat while I'd gone to ask the teacher something... hahah. He still rmbs it too. Oh funny memories~ ^^ Sooooo cool sia.

I've been playing a lot of the old songs lately... nice melodies, poetic words...
Not like some of the trash lyrics or today that are screamed into mics with the music blasting away and half sounding like static....
Yeah. =)

Okay, tmr gonna have to get up early again. To follow mom to school... and have a student council meeting, da dee da. Part of me's like, omgosh, lemme sleep in the rest of my holidays. But at the same time, it's good for me to start getting back into my school-day sleeping routine. 'Nite! ^^

1 comment:

ShiR* said...

wow~ it is nice to get in touch with kindergarden friends.
u know, i don't even think my childhood friend will even remember me :P.
oh hey. i updated my blog. :P