Friday, July 4, 2008

"Today" was technically over 23 minutes ago. But oh well, I'm gonna blog about "today" newaez. =3 (Friday July 4th)

Today my parents decided we were gonna do smth different for a change, so they made us all get up at 6.30 and we went to one of the local parks. It was nice! ... after I'd gotten over my morning grouchiness. :P At the park we rented 2 rowboats, me with my dad, and my sister with mom. Dad's good with that kinda thing, and he taught me how to row. It's really not as easy as it looks! o.o Mom and Jana, trying to row with one oar each, couldn't coordinate. They went in circles. XD

After that we just took a slow walk around the place... it's really pretty, and wasn't too hot either. I kept imagining being with my Sg pplz there. Salah and Rachie! Come visit!!!

We'd spent just over an hour in the park, and then we drove over to one of the malls for breakfast. When we got there we found out that the mall would only open in another 2 hours. X_X We went over to the more local-ish, markety side of the mall and had breakfast there, then walked to the next mall down the road. Even at that one, we still had to wait awhile before it opened. But anyway, when it did, we went shopping. Well, dad went off on his own to look for electronic stuff. X) The rest of us looked at clothes and shoes. And you know what? I didn't half mind it. =} I thought of Rachel with me, like we were last Saturday (OH MAN RACHIE WE ARE HOPELESS AT SHOPPING) , and suddenly shopping was a lot more fun.

I didn't bring my phone and wallet and stuff cuz I'd thought we were only gonna go to the park then go home. So during the shopping, mom and Jana went to get Jana new shoes, and I was browsing for clothes alone. As we parted ways I realized we hadn't made any arrangements on how and when and where we were gonna meet up later on. But oh well, I figuered we'd eventually work it out somehow.

And indeed, we did work it out "somehow". This is the "somehow": I was in the fitting room for the second or third time, gleefully about to try on a new bunch of clothes. I was taking the stuff off their hangers, etc etc, when I heard the announcement- "Attention please, will miss Ariel please report to the information counter at ground level, thank you."

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppps.

And then they repeated the announcement. ><

Had to change back into my clothes, dump all the ones I had been trying on, onto the attendant, and then dash down to the counter. Sigh. Ariel ariel ariel.

The rest of the day was quite uneventful- apart from that we got to meet this really good drummer and he gave us a demo- so I shan't bore you with the little things. Ciao!

But oh P.S., Rach and Sarah: I have a skirt now. The one mom made. Be happy. XD

No comments: