Thursday, July 3, 2008

New day new post! I ended up chatting with people until late last night instead of blogging like I thought I would, heheh. Stayed up late and then woke up way late again today. =S I'd set my watch alarm but I think the battery's dying or smth. So then, same morning routine as yesterday... sat on the beanbag with a little smth to eat while I waited for lunch, and stared out the window, thinking about stuff, about people, and enjoyed the glorious weather. I guess you wouldn't normally call cloudy and rainy glorious, but I really do like that kinda thing. ^^ I'd woken up with the "you'll come back when it's over, no need to say goodbye" song from Narnia 2 playing in my head... I only know some random bits of the song here and there, and I kept hearing them played like a ipod on shuffle. And repeat. Oh, plus I split my lip at the side of my mouth cuz I yawned and my lips were dry. Ow. I really gotta be more careful about that... it's not the first time that's happened. X)

Wow, this time it's pretty hard to shift back into my Thailand-life state of mind. Not surprisingly, though. When you don't have much in one place, it's not hard to leave it... but now that I've formed new friendships, new bonds, and had a lotta new great experiences and memories in Sg... boy, yeah, it's hard to just push that all aside. The more heartstrings you have attatched to smth, the harder it is to move away from it, naturally. =)

But hey, hey! I'm not complaining, not griping. I just had a pretty exceptional time in Sg this trip, 's all. ^^ And soon, yeah, with the student council meeting coming up, and me getting to see the people of "this" life again, then I'll become the Thailand Ariel again. Hahahah. It's weird man! Thailand and Singapore feel like two separate existences. It's not just "home" and "holiday destination". It's seriously a "this life" and "that life" type of feeling. So right now I'm somewhere in between!! :D Straaaaaaaange sensation.

Abt 2 wks ago I was told that mom and dad are going back to Sg for a few days in early August for some HDB thingo. But only this morning then I realized that their trip will still be during my holidays! Argh! Wanna go too! =P At least if they went during my school days, then I couldn't do anything about it. But since it'll still be holiday time, and even though I wouldn't just go for 3 or 4 days... ya know. Still.

Ok enough about Singapore. Hahahha. Jeremy's gonna be like "MOVE ON", if I talk about it anymore. ;D K, so what've I been doing today? Practicing drums, mostly. We are one of the over-privileged families that owns an electic drumset, and I've hardly used it since we got the thing. =( Bad girl, bad girl. But things are gonna change 'round here. *nod* Before, it was lack of inspiration, but that's been sorted out. After hearing some of the ppl in church in Sg drum- either during worship, band prac, or just jamming- yeaahh. :D Ariel's back into it.

I practiced for probably a good two hours or thereabouts. I think I would've gone longer, but mom came and asked me to try on a skirt that she was sewing. XD Dear mom. Still trying to get me to wear that stuff. Heheh. I've told her before, "waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiittt, save your efforts." Gawsh. XD I'll like it when I like it! In a year, maybe. Or more. Or less. I dunno! Mom's funny. ^^

Jana's little terapin is dead. Or dying. I dunno. A few days ago we thought it was dead, but when we plonked it into the toilet bowl to flush away, it started moving. Then the next day it dieded again. Then started moving again. I've no idea what's going on with it! I guess when you're moving that slow, it's hard to tell when you've stopped. ._.?

Anyway, here's a thought to leave with you. I came across it onlin ytd. It's funny, maybe sad, but true. Girls can be very picky. XD hahahaha.

"I just do not know what women like so I try to be different with each woman. My progress so far has taught me that women do not like nice guys cause they appear weak, the tough guy is an asshole, the funny guy can be too wierd at times or take nothing seriously; the shy guy is weak or unstable inside, the passionate guy is clingy, the romantic guy is pushing the relationship thing too hard, the geeky guy is only here to be made fun of and boost others self-esteem and ego, the smart guy thinks he's all that, the dumb guy is not smart enough, and the perfect guy seems too good to be true."

Tough, huh?

No comments: