Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Muses about chasing boys

Ah, okay. That old familiar feeling of blogging is coming back. The feeling that I'm talking to everybody, but nobody at the same time. :P

This morning started out late... woke up 10 minutes before noon, and only because dad came in to wake me up. Not good, not good. Guess it was cuz I was enjoying staying up till 2am ytd. Seriously, there aren't enough hours in a day for you to stay up late but then sleep in as well! So then I skipped breakfast... just took a cup of water and sat on the beanbag downstairs and stared out the window. And started thinking. About Singapore. =) And then the grey clouds started rolling in (literally), and it rained for a little bit. And I thought and I thought and I thought. No I'm not emo. Just sentimental. Hehehe. My sister came by and peered at me. "Whatcha doin', sis?" "Thinking." "About?" "Everything." "..." Then she sat there and watched me for a minute, but apparently decided that my stoning wasn't very exciting, so she left.

But of course, that's only cuz she couldn't hear my thoughts.

I miss you, Sg peeps.

When we were told to sit on the stairs for a group photo, the girls and guys automatically sat on different sides of the banister. Hahahahahaha.



These 2 pics are more for the bkk people to see. :) Not everyone who attended the camp is in these photos, tho. There were quite a few more.

Oh yeah, gotta tell you about this one~ On the first day of that Poeima camp in Sg (12th June) we played a round of ice and water. Or freeze and melt, if you like. Though that was 20 days ago (dude... that was so not 20 days ago. Time isn't supposed to go that fast...), I just gotta mention it here cuz it's so funny how there were some serious life lessons to be learnt from that game. =D

This is how it went: We had about... I dunno. 20+ people? When you got caught, you stayed where you were until one of your teammates tapped you, then you were free to run again.
And it was all the girls, vs all the guys. (Quite equally divided)

So! After the game, this is some of what I learned:
  1. Chasing guys is fun.
  2. Don't try to chase too many guys at the same time. You'll only end up losing them all.
  3. Pursure one guy, run him down. Much higher chance of getting him.
  4. Unfortunately, even after you've got him (tagged him), he's likely to CHEAT ON YOU and go running away again. X)
  5. If he cheated on you once, he's likely to cheat on you again, if you're able to catch him a second, third, or fourth time.
  6. Those who cheat do so for the sake of their egos.
  7. But some guys were good and honest, and didn't run after they'd been caught. Cheers to you guys!! XD Hahahahha.
  8. Usually, when two girls go after the same guy, he gets even more desperate to escape, and then neither of the girls will get him. (Not always)
  9. Both guys and girls get hurt.
And so on and so on. ^^ All of the above quite true, no?

'Kay, I might blog later on. This evening, when I have nothing else to do. Or am just not doing the other more productive things that are available for me to do. Oh wellz, it's the holidays. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a time to laugh, a time to sing, a time cry but all this will faded through time little did we realize age is catching up and away we go.

L said...

Time flies, doesn't it?