Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Up

ATM: Eating mee goreng (shiok man), and writing this first entry. I just had a shower, am now enjoying the cool post-rain breeze, silence, yummy food, and starting out on smth fun and new. This is what holiday nights should be, yes yes. :)

Ok so! Here are the 5 W's and H.

Who:
Me, Ariel

What:
Starting a new blog

Where:
On blogspot.com. Cuz Jeremy Tan said so. :D

When:
1st July 2008, shortly before midnight, Bkk time.

Why:
Cuz I have the time to do so; holidays until early August
Cuz when I was in Sg everyone was blogging and I do kinda miss it
Cuz I have things to say, thoughts to share... esp after this latest Sg trip

Hope ;D :
That this blog will last a little longer than my previous two. At least until the end of the summer holidays! XD For those of you who know me... I don't keep up with this online stuff for very long. I think I've become a little more diligent and capable of maintaining a blog, though. We shall see how this one goes.

Ah, and I shall try custom skins this time. ^^ Not that I even know how to begin. Hahahahah. Anyone good at that kinda thing? I'd like your help! =]

And rmb, I do like this stuff to be read. It's not meant to be a secret journal. The more you read the more I'll write. =)

Oh man. Mee goreng very salty sia. Need water now.

No comments: