Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alright, I'm like, SUPER sleepy so this's gonna be a 2 min post.

Drums! I'm loving it, oh yeaah. :D Can just sit there for 2 hours and whack away at the set. Hehe.

I think our maid has to go away again. Hopefully tt means I get to cook. But mom and dad are more thinking of going to the beach for a few days, in which case, oh well.

Bought some comics, in Thai as usual and I cnt read them, but it's Batman. Hahah. The drawings are good, quite close to the original Marvel style but at the same time slightly different so it's interesting. =) Now I shld just learn to read Thai so I can read all these comics I have....

Well hey. Hello! They're back, the feelings. Hahahha. Dunno why. ATM I'm not too enthusiastic, but tt's just cuz I'm abt to fall aslp at the comp. But yea! Just wish he'd TALK a bit more tho... X)

Ok, gonna sleep! First time in quite awhile tt I'll be sleeping before midnight. Been averaging arnd 1.30am the past few weeks (even in Sg when I was interning and had church and stuff, hehe). Nite!

No comments: