Friday, July 11, 2008

Had an afternoon nap today. Weird dream! =] But fun. Dreamt I was back in All Saints for regular church... goodness, I'm still thinking of you all! Hahahha. I usually don't think of Sg this long after I've left. Anyway, in my dream, Rachel lead another dance thing, looked good looked good... Sarah had a Miss Swan haircut that I was laughing like mad over... everyone who was supposed to be there was there, as far as I can remember... (even Joei and Joanne... dunno what you guys were even doing in Singapore XD)... there was also the usual teasing abt... that, yeah. And then some other stuff I dun wanna say here, hahah. Oh, then we somehow all ended up at the beach together. Super pretty place... couldn't have been a Singapore beach, I guess. Hehe. No way are Sg seas that blue. But then I was abt to go in the water then I woke up.

Cooked dinner! Our maid has gone again. Some family stuff she has to tend to, up country. We made burgers. Turned out very well! :D We didn't have minced meat so we had to manually mince 3 big slabs of meat. The knives weren't very sharp so we called dad over from where he was happily sitting and enjoying his sound system, to sharpen for us.

"Huh? Now??" He didn't wanna get up.

"Yes, now." (Mom)

"..."

"... If the knives aren't sharp it's gonna take twice as long to cut the meat and you're not gonna get your dinner until late."

And then he came over right away! He walked over with a = = face while mom and I stood there and giggled. Funny how the food thing works on guys. XD

And then a bit later when he'd returned to his music and mom and I had moved on to chopping other stuff, he suddenly goes "Hey, if you two are gonna make so much noise with the chopping, at least chop in rhythm la." (With the music.) So we did! For awhile. Tiring to keep a steady 4/4 beat with a chopper. We did some other rhythms but then got more concerned abt accidentally cutting ourselves so we stopped.

At dinner Jana mixed lime juice with 7Up or Sprite. Oh boy... reminded me of you, Sarah!! Wahhhh.. Heh. Next time I go back we gonna cook, girl. =}

Eh, I've been trying to get my hair to part from the side (cuz not good to keep one parting too long). Have kept it side-parted for abt 4 weeks now... thought tt's long enough to overcome my natural center parting. Been purposely clipping it to the side and all. And then! = = Ytd I just tossed my hair back ONCE, and whoomp. It goes back to an almost perfectly straight line down the middle. Aiyar.

Ok, not much else. Mb later dad might decide to have a family jam. =)

No comments: