Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Alriiiiight~ 1.33 am by my clock (wtv the blog time says). =) Love being up late, blogging abt the yesterday... hehe.

Progress with cooking and drumming again today. Hahah. Made a simple but pretty successful lunch, by my records. Prac-ed a lot on the drums, and after dinner we had a family jam session. First time I've played drums with other ppl arnd playing proper songs (as opposed to just practicing on my own). Feels real nice now that I've gotten to a stage where I'm quite confident and "free" on the set! I mean, yep, I'm still in the early stages and I'm in no way assuming to be some pro drummer, but at least I'm well beyond that awkward beginner's phase where you're concentrating on every single stroke you make. I just gotta make sure that I keep progressing tho, and not get too content too fast.

Um um... what else..? Not much else, really. O yah.. now our maid's back from a few day trip she took to go see her family. Guess that means no more cooking for awhile? Maybe I'll still try stuff. The kitchen has been becoming increasingly interesting for me lately. Weirdly enough, even the things like cleaning up n washing the dishes can be enjoyable. To a certain extent. I think it's cuz today I had full charge of the whole kitchen. The washing up wasn't smth that mom had to tell me to do. The kitchen had become my own little world of responsibility, and that's why it was fun to take care of it. My conjecture. =]

I've been thinking about it (like I always do, heh, and again I see that it's really nothing serious. It'll become neither a wonderful adventure, nor a terrible heartache. For that I can be grateful. It's just something to make life interesting, someone for me to muse about. And yet... "I don't know how I feel...
tomorrow, tomorrow is a different day...."
This line from an Avril Lavigne song comes to mind. Whoop. Yes, life is fun. :) Always smth new tmr.

No comments: