Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's raining. Man, I love this weather.

Good progress with drumming today. =) Feeling more free with the both the main beats and the fillers. Woop~ ^^ And I know it's because I prayed before I started... "God, You've given me a love for rhythm, and now this desire to develop it into something more useful. Help me learn smth new today, and let me be able to play the rhythms I imagine..." etc. And wow, He honored that. Soooooo fun man!

In the late afternoon our family went to have a look at a house for rent. DUDE, it is painted a BRIGHT STRONG PINK. Really, what a color. I guess if you're living in it then the outside doesn't matter much... but I think if I had to come back to a house like that everyday after school... yeah. It just can't be psychologically healthy. No no. Lol.

Oh, there's smth I forgot to mention a few days ago when it happened, so I'll say it here. There was one night when I was having trouble getting to sleep cuz I had a lotta stuff on my mind... kinda troubled, ya know. And I was trying to pray myself to sleep... and all of a sudden I had this sensation that God was sitting right next to me and patting me on the head. The peace and security I felt was quite amazing even though I was, by then, partially asleep. It was only for a few moments, then I remember mouthing a few more words before I slipped off. =) So nice. God really is like a very loving parent.

I dunno where my feelings are going! Haha. I guess it was nth serious in the first place, so no worries, but still. If anything, I would miss it just because... it's fun to have someone preoccupy your thoughts. Oh well. We seem to be becoming better friends, but that could go 2 ways... one is that we end up exactly that: friends. The other is that we're getting closer "like that"... but that'd lead nowhere in the near future anyway. Ah, he's a nice guy at any rate. =)

No comments: