Monday, July 7, 2008

Yay I've got music up on this bloggie now. ^^ More than one song, so feel free to go browse.

And that list on the sidebar, of links to some fun, interesting reads... they're good time-passers if you have nothing else to do. And grab some helpful knowledge on the way. I'll add more whenver I come across good stuff. Of course, don't read without deciding for yourself what things in there are true or not. But read!! I liked them. And check out other articles linked from those pages. =}

Today didn't do much... some art stuff... I still haven't quite gotten the hang of doing art digitally. Really need to get that figured out. Should take lessons or smth. It's frustating cuz I know I can do good work, but the digital medium and I don't exactly sync so what I picture, I can't produce on the screen. But I'll get it! Someday. Hehehe.

I cooked dinner. Bwahah. Was originally supposed to just help mom season the chicken wings, but when she went out halfway to pick Jana up from tuition, I ended up doing everything. And I had fun with it! Still not gourmet level, but getting better. Hahahah. Glad to find that my sense of intuition is pretty sharp around the kitchen. =)

I had to do it as restitution for the lemon cake that Sarah and I tried to make. Which turned out nice, I guess, but really sweet. XD Oh boy, Sarah. Good memories. Hahahah. Guess I'm better with the chopping and the frying than the baking, as of right now. (Today's dinner vs the cake) I'm finding cooking more and more fun. And quite rewarding when you do smth well. ^^

Not much else to say... oh. I've been dlding/ripping new songs into the comp... some of them are getting stuck in my head. Like "Kiss From A Rose" by Seal, for one of the Batman movies. Hence "Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey... The more I get of you, stranger it feels, yeah" as my msn name. In case you were wondering, heheh. But also some other songs like "Testify to Love" (Avalon) and "From the Inside Out" (Hillsongs). They're all there in the imeem thing for you to heeearrrr!! ^^

Oh here's a thought on infatuation (from another online article) that I've found to be very true:
  • Nothing is more powerfully convincing/seductive than a person’s own imagination.
This meaning that when you first find someone interesting. Then attractive. Then you go "hmmm.."... then you start liking them... then you find yourself really liking them... then you begin to go nuts... Well, a lot of it probably has to do what how you're building up that perfect image of them in your head. So don't. And stop indulging thoughts of them while listening to all those mushy songs that get your emotions going.

...

Like I've been doing! Hahahahaha. X) Ah, I should stop, I should.

No comments: