Monday, October 27, 2008

Schooool again. =)

Took me about 2 hours (counting from when bell rang) to adjust back to being in an international environment. Same's how I took some time to go from being international to Singaporean at the beginning of my Oct break trip. It's having to change my grammar usage, vocabulary, accent, getting used to seeing a whole different type/group of people around, etc. Always an interesting feeling when I go through that transition stage. :P

Drama was great today; Laurie was... very Laurie. He's so funny like that. ^^ Keep it uppppp.
The printed drama posters also came in today. Looks good! If I can get the jpeg file I'll post it here.

I've been watching weird Japanese game show clips on youtube. Go here for a good laugh!! :D (There're many more but I'm too lazy to put all the urls up at once.)

Time to sleep. Man, I wanna use my awesome whopper of an external hard drive. Isn't 320 such a nice chunky number? ^^ Still haven't had time to use it. =( It's feeling neglected.

Tmoz, we'll be working on the LAST SCENE OF OUR PLAY. Whoooooo..... fast, man. Fast. And it's kinda an awkward scene for me... I'll try to find time to blog about what happens then. =P Nite!

No comments: