Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ToDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY....

was a fun day. =)

After school, Verity, Becky D, Sam, RuthAnne, Joanna, and I hung out together and practiced our monologues. Because there are AUDITIONS TOMORROWWW!

When we're together, that full TCS star, Channel 5 drama queen side of me emerges. :D And it's so fun. We all act together, go nuts, be totally uninhibited in whatever role we feel like playing for that one instant.

After all the others left, Becky and I were still around, so we strolled, chatted, continued acting, but also had some good talk. Thx. =)

At home, when we were still sitting at the table after just having finished dinner, Dad gave me some great tips and pointers on my monologue. By this time tmr, it will have been decided who gets what role. I shall try my best for Jo. :]

No comments: