Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is me at my limit.

It's too much to take on, I'm NOT handling it. I'm not some crazy immortal who can do everything all at once and do it all perfectly. I have expectation, I have obligations, but I have a maximum. Don't expect me to do everything, cuz I won't. She's a leader, you say. Call her up whenever you need any darn thing done. Sure, fine. Leader says, leave me alone.

I'm NOT perfect. I have finite time, finite patience, finite strength, emotional, physical, mental. And you just think that because I can do things, means I can do everything. All perfect. WELL SURPRISE, NO I CAN'T. I'm telling you there only so much I can do, and that so much has been pushed past.

And sure, it's an act is it? I'm acting, pretending to be nice, am I? Everything I try to do well, oh, it's just an act she's putting up, is that right? Call me an idiot, did you? Say that again and I'll SHOW you I can be an idiot. If that's the expectation you have of me, great, that's easier to live up to than the other extreme. Not impressed? After all I've tried and done you're not impressed? Then very good, you'll never be impressed by anything.

So this is my limit, this is the edge. If you say jump, I will.

No comments: