Monday, July 14, 2008

(~Please tag once in awhile if you read, thanks a lot! ^^~)

Woke up late, had some of mom's cheesecake for breakfast. In the afternoon, came over here to Patreeya's house where I am now, using her computer. =3 Her keyboard's easier to type with than my mac's, with it expensive-but-lao-ya protective covering.

We went to Central just now. I bought some bday presents, blew my money. XD Well, better spent on other people than myself. =) And then we had Au Bon Pain for dinner. The steak one is like seriously shiok.

Oh, ytd I found my old blog on Xanga.

... It was not good. Not a very pleasant experience overall. If it had been someone else's blog I was reading, I would have said "Uh.. strange,weird, slightly odd kid. Emo, conceited. How terrible for her to be like that, poor thing. One of those people who needs help but doesn't see it."

Yea-aahh. =S But I guess it's good that I can look back and say that, cuz it means I've changed. To think that people still liked me even back then. Whew, that's mercy for ya. I didn't realize I was being like that. Maybe I wasn't all that bad. Perhaps it just sounds that way cuz my blog captured my darker moments, my rants, and well... whatever else makes a person sound bad.

But it wasn't allllllllllll bad. It gave me some interesting things and times to remember. I even found the lyrics to a song I'd been writing. When I read it I was like "No way, I never wrote this...." until I came to the last line of the chorus, then it suddenly clicked. And all of last night I was trying to rmb the tune. It came back in bits and pieces, agonizingly slowly, and I only finally remembered the whole thing this morning when I woke up... Heh, makes me feel like someone recovering her memory after a car accident.

Ok, better get back to Patreeya. She's sitting here playing guitar, singing. She's got a nice voice. Go Pat! *thumbs up* =) And then later we have cheesecake (mom's, yes) and brownie to eat. Woop~ ^^

Nitez!

No comments: