Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAHA! Dad's on facebook now. Funny ah, when these old peoplez do these younger generation things. Like MSN oso. XD

Ok first off, I would like to ask anyone who visits my blog, to tag. :) I know you guys read, cuz the imeem number of plays keeps going up. So thanks for reading! And I would just much appreciate it if you'd drop even a little "hihi!" on the tagboard. So I can see who, and we can chat and joke arnd, yeah? Oh, then rmb to check back for replies too. Thx! ^^

Last night I spent 2 hrs tossing and turning trying to sleep but couldn't. What was cool tho was that I had some nice melodies and words suddenly pop into my head arnd 1.45 am (goodness), and I got out of bed to write it down. Am now working to turn them into a song or two. ^^

Church today was normal, meaning nice. But I miss the nonsense stuff from Poiema peeps! Hahaha.

Today we had our first (but unofficial) student council meeting. Top, Joanne, Boss, Rahul, and I. Cuz I'd asked him to, dad taught us abt the 4 personality types (sanguine, phlegmatic, choleric, melancholy). [VERY INTERESTING, AND SUPER USEFUL! If you wanna know more come ask me on msn! ^^] And we all took turns saying which traits from which categories we saw in ourselves, and then had the others tell us what they saw in us too. It was all very positive, even when it came to mentioning each others' weaknesses. =) We really have an exceptional team for the SC, and I pray that we will not waste what we have been given.

Hm. Dunno why I feel like I got a lot to say, but when I put my hands to the keyboard then like I realize got really not much to write here... Oh, maybe it's just an overflow of emotionzzzzz~~*#^!~~**:>-). HAHA XD But, well, I'll be keeping that to myself for now. ;)

No comments: