Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ok, beach trip tmr, will be away till Saturday. 

I watched Hellboy 2 today! :D Was actually supposed to meet up with  friends to watch Batman, the Dark Knight, but there was some miscommunication (long story), and so I went to watch Hellboy with my family. The first Helboy was a waste of time in my opinion, but THIS one was really good! The creatures in it were sooo cool, and animation was awesome... great stuff~!

Got a nice pair of jeans for 199B (about S$8), dark shade with orange zips on back pockets. We went to 3 diff shopping malls... now I understand why Sgporeans like coming to Bkk to shop. I mean, I still don't buy much, but my "eyes have been opened" since my last Sg trip, hahaha. :P Rach and Salaaaahhhhh, you must come agaiiinnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well, better keep it short, it's 1 am and I gotta wake up at 8 tmr. ^^

No comments: