Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I feel accomplished: I tidied my table today! XD

The mess that was sitting and growing on it has been all cleared. It wasn't easy, and it did take considerable time... but using the age-old, time-tested "divide and conquer" battle strategy, I eventually won. :P Cleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn now.

But still have a mess of papers and old worksheets on the floor in another corner of my room. And I shall... sort that out... another day.

Today we had practice for yth sunday again. The dance is looking really good! If any of you dancers read this, honestly, you guys looked great today. ;D And some really nice songs have been chosen for worship, including From the Inside Out, and Oceans Will Rise. I love those two~~~~ =) Oh oh, and I get to play the intro for Inside Out. Just cuz it happened to be in that one key which I am able to play the intro in, hehe. :D

From Thurs to Sat I'm going to the beach again. XD Yeah, like last week. This time with May, Joanne, and Lani, wooooooooooooooooop! ^^

Excerpts from today's dinner conversation:

"The Incredible Hulk is irrefutable proof that denim is a stretchy material..."

" 'Denim! by Spandex~' " :D

Mom: "I have onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne mission I need to accomplish- get you new shoes."
Me: "Mission impossible."

Someone to dad: "Your car is dark and gloomy and smells too strongly of the air freshener thing..."
Someone else: "Uh, I think you just did the equivalent of insulting his... well, you just insulted what a guy prides himself on second-most... = ="

Hehehe. :P

No comments: