Monday, September 22, 2008

PRAY, MOVE, get WORKING!

Talk about revival. I'm seeing new doors being opened, more people questioning, more hearts searching. More believers moving, more workers reaping.

I'm glad that people on both sides are starting to reach out more. Reach those that have been put within your range. Pray not just for "the world", but the immediate people around you, in whose lives YOU can be a catalyst of change. Show love to those who walk by you in the halls everyday; those people who can be touched by just a simple smile or a word of encouragement. Reach them.

I'm praying for a specific few, because I feel that God is opening those doors, and whatever He opens CANNOT BE CLOSED. May it not be that when I stand before Him, He will say that I missed those opportunities He placed before me, that I didn't take the paths He placed there for me to follow. These people are my friends, people I care for. Their hearts are being prepared, their eyes are being unveiled. Do I care for their friendship and their "hi"s and "hello"s, but not care enough that- unless I take the careful initiative to talk to them about Christ- their souls are bound for eternal suffering? What kind of a friend takes the good times, but doesn't care for what happens to people after that? What if I said "I'll talk to her about it tomorrow", but then tonight she was killed?

God, provide the time, the patience, and all the other resources I need to do Your work.

May it be that we will see a revival in this land, and that we may do our part to get it started in this school. Amen.

No comments: