Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh wow. Exhausted. Crying over and over again, and over and over again is no joke. I have such a headache now. :P Phewwwww....

But I think Mr Philip's glad of it, that we can really cry on stage. Really funny though, in rehearsal, when during the crying part, someone'd crack a joke, or Ruthanne would sneeze, or I would have to blow my nose really hard and then we'd all start laughing. XD Emotional yo-yo... I think my tear ducts have now temporarily gone on strike. *rubs head*

Here's the poem I wrote for American Lit class. (14 lines max.) It's a love poem, yes. It had to be either this, or an "extended metaphor", which didn't sound as charming. So.
I present:


My Adoration

Hear now, my love, what praise I speak of thee:

When you are near, there's nothing else I see.

Your spirit's pure, a treasure sweet and rare,

Perfection-wise, none other can compare.

Ten thousand other smiles could not trump yours;

Beyond all else, your radiance endures.

Speak now, that voice of hea'enly angels' song,

All else is silence; it's for your voice I long!

Silent strength, a warrior's fortitude,

At every glance, my wonder is renewed.

Yet kind and gentle, loving deep within,

Your soul, to peacefulness itself, akin.

With you, no mortal being can contend...

Of you, my adoration knows no end.

Heheh. =) ;)

Tomorrow's teacher in-service day, so NO SCHOOL FOR USSSSSS. :D I almost think we should instate Wednesdays as day-offs, like Saturdays and Sundays are. But nahh. I mean, if all our lives, we went to school from Monday through Saturday, then having a two-day weekend would seem wonderful. If we always had 3-day weekends, we'd want 4-day weekends. Let's be glad we at least have 2 days. ^^

(Wednesday's off are nice though.)

Btw, did you know that if your Achilles tendon was severed, not only would you not be able to walk, but...

Your calf muscle would pretty much "roll up"? (As beautifully and graphically described by our anatomy teacher today XD) Cuz the tendon is what keeps the muscle attached to your heel bone. So without it doing that, your calf muscle would- I say it again- ROLL UP. Like a projector screen! :D

Grossssssss. Hahahahahahah.

You're welcome, Jeremy! ^^

No comments: